Wednesday 25 January 2012

Today's theme: the home

This morning I felt a bit like this in my brain.. squashed. So, despite planning today as being a 'uni work' day, I decided it had to at least start off being a tidying day. This morning I hoovered and mopped and ciffed and fixed and washed and shook and plumped and folded and rearranged... and finally I was satisfied. The clutter has become neat piles, most notably the fabric which was previously stuffed into a bag - it now has a shelf to itself! All my creative things now have a space for themselves rather than being strewn about the room and after a cup of tea I felt my brain relax a little :] Then I remembered receiving a change of address note from a relative - so, feeling happier, I decided to make her a new home card. I'm quite chuffed with it - I almost want to keep it and frame it I like it so much - my best creations are often the most spontaneous ones! For the photograph as reference I may make another to sell in my etsy shop (click here to visit!) when I finally get round to buying more posh card.

2 comments:

Helen said...

was sure I commented here before! Do like the little house card. Very sweet.
x

Emily said...

Nope, just this comment. I'm making birthday cards today .. ;)